Friday, March 19, 2010

Im Selling Scentsy!!


Hey Everyone, It has been a little while since I last posted. So much has happened we moved into our home, I love having a home that is ours. Its a great feeling, WE make the choices and are responsible for our home. I love that!

Another exciting thing happening, is I'm selling Scentsy. If you have not heard of Scentsy go check out my web pg @ http://NicoleKaraseva.Scentsy.us/ You will find everything you need to know. And you can order directly from my pg there. Or in person. Anyone Who wants to host a party or a Basket party let me know, its a great way to earn free products.
This is really great, Doing Scentsy on the side mainly for fun and of course the extra perks, gives me some release from my Job as a caregiver. That is very stressful and this is super fun!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: