Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Self image told by ME!


I am looking through the eyes of everyone else and going crazy! I am a healthy person. But health to me is not defined by breathing and thinking every moment of everyday about starving myself. Or in other words what I put in my body. I have trained my mind to just know what and what not to have. I will go out with a friend for lunch and not one second feel guilty about what I am having. I look at all these self absorbed people and think, how crazy are you to only worry about self image and weight. Besides its annoying to hear skinny Bitches, excuse me talk about their bodies.

I am number one to tell you I care highly about how I look, not for anyone to judge but for me to feel confident is to look good as well : } I have realized over the years that its not how much I weigh that matters but how healthy and happy I am. Thats the key to happiness for me. I feel better the days I work out, and the days I don't I am still a surviving 24 yr old girl! As for my friends WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN UNIQUE WAYS, GOD CREATED US NOT TO BE FIGURES FROM TV, but to be our healthy selves.

1 comment:

Amos said...

You could not have put that into words any better. We all R our own unique selfs and as long as we R healthy who is to judge what we look like! Well said